Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Finally a Cure! (to our genetic dispostion to death)

I was just thinking about how people strongly believe that there will someday be a cure for cancer. Something that sparked my interest about this idea was that people can have so much faith in science while science has yet to actually succeed in curing diseases like aids or cancer. Then i thought when will they find a cure for man's genetic diposition to sin and death? cuase when all of those who commit their lives to science for the cure to what ales them find Christ they will realize the cure is not found in science but in the Son of God, who can give them eternal life, living water, and a life worth living because it is more than just a life of dying.

Romans 3:23 All have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God. Romans 6:23 for the wages of sin are death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our lord.

Lord use me to help others find the cure to death, Lord use me to help others find You.

1 Comments:

Blogger Abigail said...

You should probably block other websites since the above *ahem* has nothing to do with your post...
I like reading all these things that you are learning Andrew. You make me so proud!
I love you.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home