Wednesday, October 12, 2005

women and the creatures of that sort

It's a wierd thing to be content with being single. I'm sure i am not called to be celebate for the rest of my life but for this season i am positive of it. However there is always a monkey wrench thrown at me from time to time which really causes me to question whether i want what God wants in my life.

Ultimately i believe that God has given me the wisdom and the choice to operate my life, but i choose to honor him with it and i know he will honor that. I know that i could probably find a woman tomorrow and she would probably bless that as well, but i choose not to because i would miss out on the blessings he has for me in this season which is unlike any other season i will have for the rest of my life.

I just wish it could always be as simple as i just explained it.

Lord, please keep hold of my heart for now. and please help me to keep from holding the hearts of those who are ready to give it out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrew, make it so those gayblord salesmen don't post comments!!!

DINNER ASAP, NINJA!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home